Monday, July 30, 2012

Chapter 3-Young and Wreckless

Mia glared at Zac as he laughed while she was showing him her Halloween costume. "I'm sorry," he said in between laughter. "It's just I wasn't expecting this from you." "What the hell is that supposed to mean," she asked getting even more pissed off than she already was. "Nothing," Zac replied. "Well, it has to mean something if you said it so just fucking tell me." Zac sighed as he turned to look at her, "Can you take the costume off first so I can think straight?" "Fuck you," she spat walking back into the closet to change back into her clothes. "Keep laughing, asshole," she whispered to herself. "Just wait until you see your costume." Mia smirked as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and walked back into the bedroom. Zac was sitting against the headboard watching something on TV. "Why is the costume such a big deal to you," Mia asked sitting down at the vanity table. "Honestly, why is it so funny that I thought of it?" Zac grabbed the remote and turned off the TV before going to the end of the bed to face her, "Don't take this the wrong way; but baby, you're kind of a prude." "Well, sorry I'm not slutty enough for you." "I didn't mean it like that, it's just I can barely get a blow job out of you and you pick a costume like that." "Are you serious," Mia asked. "You never once have asked me to." "I shouldn't fucking have to," Zac snapped. "You should just do it." "Alright, you want a blow job," Mia snapped. "Take your pants off." "Mia," Zac sighed. "Shut the fuck up, take your pants off." Zac looked at her as she stood up and walked over to him. She pushed him back roughly on the bed and worked on his belt before she tugged his pants roughly down his legs. Zac gasped as Mia worked him in her hand until he was hard and she took him in her mouth. "Fuck, baby," he hissed grabbing a handful of her hair as she worked her tongue around his tip before taking him completely in her mouth as best as she could. "Mmm," Mia moaned causing Zac to throw his head back and growl as Mia worked him with her hand. "Holy sh-," he said as she swallowed the load that he shot into her mouth. "Oh fuck, baby." Mia sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before looking up at him. Zac smiled and went to kiss her but she pushed him away and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Zac thought he heard a loud sob before the front door of the house slammed shut. Zac stood up and pulled his pants back around his waist before he looked out of the window and saw Mia's car backing out of the driveway. Grabbing his phone, he dialed her number but he heard the phone ring in the closet. "Shit," he yelled as he grabbed her phone and stormed out of the closet. Zac felt bad for what had happened but he didn't regret it not one bit. Mia cried the whole way to Kayla’s dorm room on the campus of Villanova University. Zac had made her feel like a whore and at the present time she hated him. As Mia pulled into the parking spot, she grabbed her license out of her purse for the guard inside to hold on to while she was there. Villanova was strict on who entered the dorms and who didn’t but since she was frequently there, the guard knew her but she still have to have her ID so he didn’t lose his job. “Hello Miss Mia,” he greeted as she entered the door. “Are you ok?” “I’m fine,” she lied as she signed her name in the visitor’s log and headed towards the elevator. She walked down the hall towards Kayla’s room and knocked on the door. Kayla groaned as she pulled away from the make-out session that was going on in her room. “Maybe you should answer that,” he whispered as Kayla leaned down to kiss him again when the knocking resumed. “It’s probably the guys from downstairs who want in my roommate’s pants. They’ll go away.” Kayla moaned as he bit down on her neck when the knocking resumed again. “What the fuck,” she shouted as she jumped up from his lap and walked over to the door. “Is this a bad time,” Mia asked as Kayla answered the door out of breath. “Mia,” she chuckled nervously. “What are you doing here?” “Zac and I got into a really bad fight and I really need to talk to you.” “Come in,” Kayla said coming in the door. Harry Zolnierczyk stood up from the bed, “Hey Mia,” he smiled as he walked over to Kayla. “Harry,” Mia asked questioningly before looking at Kayla. “What are you doing here?” “I was just leaving,” he said before smiling down at Kayla. “I’ll give you a call later.” He quickly kissed Kayla and headed down the hall to the elevator and Mia glared at Kayla. “Really of all people, Harry,” Mia asked. “He’s really sweet.” Mia scoffed, “He’s a fucking jackass. Did he tell you about the video from when he was in juniors?” “Yeah, he filmed an underage girl and his teammate having sex. He told me.” “…and you’re ok with that? I thought you were talking to Brayden.” “He never texted me back after the club, so Harry and I started going out.” “He’s not going to change.” “That’s funny coming from you,” Kayla snapped. “Zac cheats with every fucking girl in this town and in every city they go to and you are going to stand there and tell me about Harry. At least he was honest with me from the get go and doesn’t have me so fucking wrapped around his finger that I believe every word he says.” “You know what, Kayla, fuck you,” Mia said as she opened the door. “I came here to fucking tell you that I was thinking about dumping Zac but you fucking kept the fact that you are dating one of his best friends from me. Just do me a favor and call me when you aren’t such a self centered bitch.” Mia slammed the door behind her and grabbed her ID from the guard at the desk and sat in her car and cried. She reached into her purse to grab her phone and realized she had left it in the closet back at the house she shared with Zac. Mia sighed as she put the car in reverse and drove back to New Jersey. When Mia got home, Zac was sitting on the couch playing NHL 12. Mia walked into their room and shut the door. She went into the bathroom and wiped the make-up from her face. She let the hot water run in the tub and sat down on the toilet. She wiped the tears away from her eyes and got into the hot water. She leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes. Zac sighed as he placed the controller on the table and got up to walk to their bedroom. He sighed as he opened the door and heard the whimpers from the bathroom. “Fuck,” he said before stripping his clothes off. He stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom and lifted Mia out of the tub before placing her between his legs in the tub. “I am sorry,” he whispered as she stiffened in his arms. “I was an asshole earlier. I love you, Mia.” He kissed her temple and hugged her closer to his body. Mia cried softly in his arms and Zac whispered sweet nothings in her ear. “I’m tired of fighting Zac and I’m tired of Kayla telling me that you are cheating on me. I want you to look me in my eyes right now and tell me that you love me and only me. I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me that you are not cheating and that everything is a lie.” Mia turned in his arms and looked him in the eyes. Zac kissed her softly before putting his forehead to hers. “I love you and only you. I would never cheat on you. Everything that Kayla says is to get back at me. You have always been there for me and I never know how to repay you. I’m sorry that I’m not the best boyfriend at times but I love you. What I said earlier was completely uncalled for but let’s be honest, that blow job was amazing.” Mia laughed softly and Zac kissed her lips. “I love you.” “I love you too, Zac,” she said before he ran his hands through her hair and she fell asleep in his arms. Zac carefully lifted her out of the water and wrapped her in a towel. He put one of his t-shirts over her body and laid in bed next to her. He watched her sleep for a little while before he turned the light. He looked up at the ceiling and for the first time in a long time, bowed his head to pray. “God, please help me be a better person. Not only for her but because she doesn’t deserve what I’ve been doing to her. I’m so sorry for everything.” Mia woke up later that night and Zac was still sleeping. She carefully removed herself from his arms and walked over to her desk before she started working on her homework. Zac woke up a short time later and wrapped his arms around her neck, “Come back to sleep,” he whispered in her ear. “Are you ok for dinner if I go talk to Kayla?” “Yeah,” he said. “I’ll call for Chinese.” “I’ll be back.” Mia drove to Kayla’s dorm and she debated whether or not to go in. She was still hurt but if she could forgive her boyfriend that easily, she could forgive her best friend, right? Kayla keeping a relationship a secret was better than Zac’s secret of sleeping with every woman in town, Mia just hoped Zac wasn’t lying to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment